Adult Deed Poll
A few quick things before you get started
Obtaining your deed poll is a crucial step to changing your name and starting the next chapter in your life. A few things for you to check out to ensure you are clear on how it works and also legal restrictions that you should be aware of:
1) Do you need a deed poll?
- Read our blog guide to determine if you need a deed poll or not and understand the basics.
2) Check out our deed poll FAQ’s
We invite you to read and familiarise yourself with our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) surrounding deed poll. This includes minimum age (18), legal restrictions to what you can call yourself, who can act as your witness and guidance for non-UK Nationals.
3) What’s included in our Adult Deed Poll Package?
- We’ll supply you with 2 x high quality original deed polls, printed on 150GSM, foiled & embossed paper, ready for you & your witness to sign
- We’ll also equip you with a checklist of companies to notify and a personalised name change request letter template
- All printed and dispatched to your home within 48 hours, Royal Mail first class
The following optional add-ons will be offered at checkout:
- Additional deed poll originals
- Royal Mail signed for
- Express 24 hour dispatch
Ready to Start?
If you have any remaining questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us